Thursday 8 October 2009

BACK!

right, im back. i havnjt postaged in ages! i wanted to be i couldnt. have been absolutely shit for the last week and more. but im not even going to bother talking about it cuz i dont want to hear it myself.

NEW START, NEW BEGINING

FAST

starting now. thursday 8th oct. 16.48


i promise myself right now that i will not eat, i dont want to so why should i? to please my stomach? no i can control it, not my hunger, i do, i will.


end.


im real sorry for not commenting and keeping up with everyones blogs laterly :(xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm fasting right now, too. Good luck! We can support each other!

    With love,

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the things as I want to say the good work and keep it up your schedule as it is.Use good diet to overcome weight loss.

    weight loss pills

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope it all goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope everything goes well for you. just try not to torture your body too much to the point that your health is at risk :] but other than you trying to lose weight, you already look great from the picture. :]

    ReplyDelete